Dr. Phillip Singer MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Bowling Green, KY

October 15th, 2013
Only Back Doctor I Trust
Dr. Singer has done several procedures on my spine. Every time I have to see him, he knows what is wrong with out the MRI the insurance companies require. I trust Dr. Singer 100% with my life. He is always professional and makes sure his patients are well taken care of after surgery. As well as explains everything very clearly before any surgery and explains all the options. I will only see Dr. Singer !!!!

October 3rd, 2011
kevin and tammy taylor
dr singer is one of the best suregons ive ever had the pleasure of having to deal witrh his bed side manner is the absolute best he is honest will ...

August 31st, 2010
took away my arm and hand pain
just had surgery.Dr Singer was great.Im verry thankful to him.

July 29th, 2008
The best Ortho around!
Dr. Singer has been my orthpaedic surgeon for over 5 yrs.He started with trying to fix my severe hammer/claw toes. He wasn't atisfied with the first results of my left foot, so he worked on it again. Bless his heart he did the best he could. But he understands that I need a specialist to totally reconstruct my feet, so he is continuously researching for a suitable doctor for what I need, keeping my tolerance of pain in mind. He has also repaired my rotary cuffs on both shoulders. He keeps a constant 'watch' on my deteriorating discs in my back and pain in both hips. I would never consider going to any other orthopaedic doctor and I have recommended him to everyone I know that needs help with their problems. My best friend just had a total hip replacement and a remarkable recovery. Her only complaint was that she didn't know him sooner! He really cares for and about his patients!!!