A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Slavney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Slavney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Slavney, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Conversion Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Huntington Disease
- Mental Disorders
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slavney graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Richard Slavney MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Slavney practice?
- Dr. Phillip Slavney has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Slavney practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.