A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Stephan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Stephan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Stephan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Stephan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip John Stephan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Stephan practice?
- Dr. Phillip Stephan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Stephan practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Wichita Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Wichita Falls Surgeons.