A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Stephan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stephan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stephan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Stephan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Stephan practice?
Dr. Phillip Stephan practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Wichita Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Wichita Falls Plastic Surgeons and Wichita Falls Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Felipe Stephan, Dr. Philip Stephan