More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Stiver
Dr. Phillip Stiver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery, Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Stiver is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center and Deaconess Hospital Inc. Dr. Stiver has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Stiver has the following 3 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Phillip Stiver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.
Dr. David Whitney
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi7
Dr. Jeana Lee
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi25
Dr. Michael Boyd
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi17