Learn more about Dr. Phillip Stiver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Stiver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stiver
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stiver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Stiver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiver graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stiver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip L Stiver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Stiver practice?
- Dr. Phillip Stiver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Stiver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Tell City, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons.