Learn more about Dr. Phillip Stiver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Stiver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stiver
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Stiver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Stiver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiver graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stiver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip L Stiver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Stiver practice?
- Dr. Phillip Stiver has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Stiver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Orthopedic Surgeons.