Dr. Phillip Storm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Storm?

February 12th, 2016

I truly feel Dr. Storm is a wonderful surgeon. My daughter has vascular malformation of the brain and he was able to correct the issue. It was a very frightening time for us and thank goodness she is doing well now. I'm glad he was able to treat her otherwise her future did not look well. He even presented her case before a panel of other doctors to verify his determination for treatment. That speaks volumes that he wants the best outcome.

August 13th, 2015

I waited 2 hours to be seen for 5 minutes, did not seem courteous what so ever, almost seemed like he wanted to wait for my daughters head condition to get worse so then he was able to cut into her for a bigger paycheck. Highly disappointed in him and the facility staff. And we will be going elsewhere for an opinion, there was no way me or my husband could trust a doctors opinion that looked at my daughter for MAYBE 5 minutes, don't waste your time and book an appointment with a different doctor.

January 15th, 2015

Thank GOD for Dr. Storm!

Dr. Storm removed my daughters brain tumor when she was only 4 months old. He is brilliant and kind. We are very blessed to have him as our doctor.

August 16th, 2011

This man saved my life. No one else thought i had a brain tumor except him.

July 28th, 2011

Dr. Storm has an excellent bedside manner, is caring, knowledgeable, and extremely professional. I would recommend everyone who's in need of a pediatric neurosurgeon to see Dr. Storm.

April 13th, 2011

Jay is the best

My daughter has been seeing Jay Storm for the last year and he continues to treat her for a post operative complication. He is down to earth and he and his staff always get back to me quickly and always answer all our questions. Her epilepsy is controlled and that was the goal.

February 2nd, 2011

Dr Storm (Jay) is the best

Dr Storm removed my sons brain tumor. His training and credentials are impeccable. He is extremely sharp and does tremendous volume in his areas of focus (e.g., pediatric brain tumors, etc.). He is also caring and committed to his patients. He is outstanding.

January 31st, 2011

Dr. Storm did an amazing job on our son's Chiari decompression. His incision from day one looked almost healed. I've seen many that were just nightmares. Dr. Storm is a fabulous doctor.

August 11th, 2010

World's Best

Jay Storm is THE brain surgeon for your child. He saved my daughter's life and returned her to us in perfect condition. Thank you, Dr. Storm.

June 3rd, 2009

Dr. Storm is what I would consider a typical neurologist. He is a phenominal scientist that is kind of socially geeky. If your brain is sick; he is the only doctor you should pursue. If you want great conversation, he's not the guy. He is by no means cold, nor does he have poor bedside manner. He is just a scientist; to the point and factual. I love Dr. Storm. He will save your life!

April 27th, 2017