Neurological Surgeons, Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Surgeon, Urologist
Video profile
34 N 34th St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 16th, 2011

This man saved my life. No one else thought i had a brain tumor except him.

Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Storm has an excellent bedside manner, is caring, knowledgeable, and extremely professional. I would recommend everyone who's in need of a pediatric neurosurgeon to see Dr. Storm.

|  Jay is the best  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

My daughter has been seeing Jay Storm for the last year and he continues to treat her for a post operative complication. He is down to earth and he and his staff always get back to me quickly and always answer all our questions. Her epilepsy is controlled and that was the goal.

|  Dr Storm (Jay) is the best  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

Dr Storm removed my sons brain tumor. His training and credentials are impeccable. He is extremely sharp and does tremendous volume in his areas of focus (e.g., pediatric brain tumors, etc.). He is also caring and committed to his patients. He is outstanding.

Jan 31st, 2011

Dr. Storm did an amazing job on our son's Chiari decompression. His incision from day one looked almost healed. I've seen many that were just nightmares. Dr. Storm is a fabulous doctor.

|  World's Best  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2010

Jay Storm is THE brain surgeon for your child. He saved my daughter's life and returned her to us in perfect condition. Thank you, Dr. Storm.

Jun 2nd, 2009

Dr. Storm is what I would consider a typical neurologist. He is a phenominal scientist that is kind of socially geeky. If your brain is sick; he is the only doctor you should pursue. If you want great conversation, he's not the guy. He is by no means cold, nor does he have poor bedside manner. He is just a scientist; to the point and factual. I love Dr. Storm. He will save your life!