A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Stubblefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Stubblefield, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Labor
- Uterine Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubblefield graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stubblefield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stubblefield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip G. Stubblefield practice?
Dr. Phillip Stubblefield practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.