A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Stubblefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Stubblefield, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Labor
- Uterine Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubblefield graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stubblefield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip G Stubblefield MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip G. Stubblefield practice?
- Dr. Phillip Stubblefield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Stubblefield practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.