Dr. Sutton show details Dr. Sutton
by Valarie on Jan 28th, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Sutton to any woman with a breast cancer diagnosis. He is very through, very easy to talk to, cares about his patients and sees you thru the whole process. He followed up with me for 6 years.

by Elena on Dec 7th, 2015

spent 1 1/2 hours explaining everything. Plus he taped the visit gave me the disc so I could review our discussion. I never felt rushed, I was so happy with him I made my decision and set my surgery date. Cancelled another consultation I had with a younger Dr I felt would not have the experience.

Great and Best Doctor you can ever have show details Great and Best Doctor you can ever have
by Ana Maria Pennisi on Sep 2nd, 2015

I have the best experience with Dr. Sutton, he was the best Dr. I can ever have specially when you going trough really hard time, after diagnostic with Breast cancer.

great doctor show details great doctor
by bonnie stratton on Apr 3rd, 2014

this is my second time with dr sutton, having left breast done about 11 years ago and the right one recently. he is so nice and friendly, made me a tape the first time, so i could listen to it when i got home if i didn't remember. i found his staff to be very friendly and helpful. this is my favorite dr, tho i have already told him, i would rather just run into him at the grocery store next time i see him . i can not recommend him highly enough, you really are in good hands with him.

Fantastic Surgeon show details Fantastic Surgeon
by Deb B. on Aug 27th, 2013

In 2012 I went for a mammogram and it was discovered that I had a radial scar. Radial scars always have to be removed as they can denote an underlying cancer. I was referred to Dr. Sutton and was told he is the best ! I agree! As one other lady wrote he made a very scary time a little less scarier. He pulled no punches and put his cards on the table so that we could deal with it together. Together we did and although my case turned out to be benign, it was just as scary as having cancer until you get those benign results! He and his staff were very caring, compassionate, and professional!

Needs to Retire show details Needs to Retire
Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Sutton is okay but I feel he did not listen to me post op. I would not recommend that you see this surgeon. Only hear what he wants to hear. Rude staff member.

by Debra B. Hill on Oct 1st, 2009

Dr. Sutton and his staff are extremely professional and excel in patient care. Dr. Sutton is thorough and knowledgable. In addition to careful physical examination, he provides needful patient consultation that he records and gives to his patients so that can listen to it again as they need. He also provides educational materials and give both his office as well as his personal cell phone number to his patients so that they may call him if they have questions or concerns later. He is truly concerned about the phyical and emotional state of his patients and has a compassionate nature that helps to ease patient fears. He is extremely competent and without pretense or arrogance. He makes a very difficult time in the life of a woman easier to go through. He is always exremely professional and personally returns patient calls to him in a timely fashion.When I first got my diagnosis, I called M.D Anderson prior to meeting Dr. Sutton,just as a matter of research. I was asked by the person that I spoke to who my surgeon was. When I responded, "Dr. Phillip Sutton", I was told that I was in excellent hands. They were so right.