A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Cohen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Cohen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Thomas Cohen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Phillip T. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Phillip Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Cohen practices Psychiatry near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Psychiatrists.