A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Harry Taylor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Phillip Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Taylor practices Allergy & Immunology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Allergists.