A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Harry Taylor MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Phillip Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Taylor practices Allergy & Immunology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Allergists.