A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Tibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Tibbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Tibbs, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Cancer Brain Neoplasm
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Head Trauma Craniocerebral Trauma
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tibbs graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tibbs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Claire Medical Center
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Anthony Tibbs MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Tibbs practice?
- Dr. Phillip Tibbs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Tibbs practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.