A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Toskes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Toskes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Toskes, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Hepatitis C
- Hypochromic Anemia
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Pernicious Anemia
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Toskes graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Toskes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Paul Toskes MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip P. Toskes practice?
- Dr. Phillip Toskes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Toskes practices Gastroenterology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Gastroenterologists.