A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Wayne Turner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip W. Turner practice?
- Dr. Phillip Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Turner practices Emergency Medicine near Leitchfield, KY.
See Leitchfield Emergency Physicians.