Dr. Phillip Venable Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Venable?

September 19th, 2012

No bedside manners

Rudely told my family and I to leave the room for my sisters epidural. We were clearly walking to the door when he said to leave. Did not explain the procedure to her. Poked her with the needle without warning and then yelled at her when she jumped. He had no patience for our situation. She was in tremendous pain, physically and emotionally. I can't believe how insensitive and inappropriate he was!

September 19th, 2012

No compassion, no patience, short with patient. Very upset at how he treated my daughter when she was delivering a stillborn baby. Did not talk her through the procedure of her epidural and spoke sharply to her when he stuck her in the back and she didn't know it was coming.

February 8th, 2015