Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Jones
Dr. Phillip Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Center, East Tennessee Children's Hospital and Johnson County Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Jones has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Phillip Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Megan Stauffer
Allergy and Immunology, Allergy
Knoxville, TN 0 mi10
Dr. Erin Rohman
Allergy and Immunology
Knoxville, TN 0 mi12
Dr. Paul Carter
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Knoxville, TN 0 mi25