A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. P Wackym:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. P Wackym, Otologist & Neurotologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wackym
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wackym Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. P Wackym, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wackym graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wackym has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. P A Wackym MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. P A. Wackym practice?
- Dr. P Wackym has 1 office location.
Dr. P Wackym practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.