Dr. Phillip Wackym Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Wackym?

January 23rd, 2017

You Can Trust Him w/ Your Life!

After years of struggling with dizziness and having no medical explanation, Dr. Wackym knew within five-minutes what was wrong. He did surgery to fill a 6mm hole in my inner ear and now I can drive again and not use a walker or cane to get around. I have my live back! I TRUST Dr. Wonderful with my life, because he gave my life back to me!

April 26th, 2016

We're so lucky to have Dr. Wackym here

Dr. Wackym was able to explain to me why I had these symptoms and what they meant and what we can do to treat them, something several other doctors couldn't do and they even implied I was making it up. The equipment he uses for diagnostics is more sophisticated than what they even used at the local research hospital. We are so lucky to have him in Portland. If you have memory loss, tinnitus and balance issues after a surgery that can't be explained -- go see him.

September 9th, 2015

Dr. Wack-a-hole

We have lovingly given Dr Wackym the nickname of Dr. Wack-a-hole because of his work on SSCD and compassion and understanding of patients with vestibular disorders. There is a reason why he is the best in the US and people from all over seeking him out.

April 29th, 2015

Dr Wackym is a great Doctor and Surgeon.

January 11th, 2015

Housewife

After discussing my symptons with Dr. Wackym, he immediately knew my diagnosis and laid out a plan of action. A plan that was successful. The fistula procedure Dr. Wackym performed gave me back my personality. I have and will continue to refer ones to this amazingly knowledgeable and caring doctor.

November 30th, 2012

Saved my hearing

Aftwr having multiple ineffective surgeries growing up, by age 10 I had lost 75% of my hearing, then I met Dr. Wackym in Iowa City. I went through another 4 surgeries to remove 2 cholesteatomas, graft a hole in my ear drum and to insert pistons into my inner ear bones so they would vibrate correctly with sound. By the age of 12 my hearing liss was upgraded from severe to mild. I continued to see doctors yearly then bi-annually to eventaly every 5 years. I was told I would still most likely be in hearing aids by age 25. I saw Dr Wackym again at Froedert Hospital in Milwaukee when I reached the 25 year milestone. He informed me that my hearing miss is still only mild and the chances if a choesteatoma ever returning or my hearing ever decreasing were very slim. I am so grateful to have met and been a patient of Dr Wackym. I am now 30 with only mild hearing loss!

August 5th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Wachym not only because he has a media reputation as a "best doc" but also because of his background and affiliations. Additionally, for all of his accomplishments, he appears to remain human. He related to me as a person as well as a specialist, sensitively, not arrogantly. You can't say that about many of his medical calibre.

June 21st, 2011

Dr. Wackym is the an amazing doctor and yet very humble and caring. He repaired my Superior Semicircular Canal Dehisence in the left ear and that required a craniotomy. It was a big success and I am extremely thankful to him for giving me my life back after 5 yrs of debilitating symptoms. I have recommended him to 10 people already.

August 12th, 2010

The Best Physician I have ever had!

Dr.Wackym is a fabulous physician and the care we received was great. He explained everything in great detail and made our experience wonderful!

July 13th, 2010

Very caring surgeon. He made my child's cochlear implant experience one that we will never be able to adequately express how amazing it was.He is terrific!!

July 7th, 2010

BEST Dr. I have ever had!!!

January 13th, 2017