Dr. Philip Watterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philip Watterson?

November 14th, 2013

A doctor that takes time....

I finally found an excellent ob/gyn! Sad for me to hear he is retiring.... so happy for him, ENJOY!!!!

May 30th, 2013

Best In Hernando County!

Dr Watterson and his staff of nurses are great! Very friendly and they seem to know what they are doing. I was very pleased with my visit. I had been looking for a good Gynecologist in Hernando County for a few years and finally found a good one! Will definitely be going back and would recommend him to friends and family!

March 18th, 2013

I really like Doctor Watterson,I think he is the best obgyn i have ever been to ,Just wish i would have found him sooner,he really does care about his patients ,I would recommend him to anybody who asked me .

March 1st, 2013

Great doctor

Dr. Watterson is very serious about what he does , which is probably why some feel he is rude . But he's not he's a great doctor that knows exactly what he's doing. Best doctor!Jane is the sweetest nurse she's great ! And i don't like Barbra the receptionist she's rude . (She's been mean to me , ever sense she actually had to do some work , making phone calls to my insurance and dealing with other doctors )

April 27th, 2012

Had a hysterectomy done by Dr. Watterson, wonderful and easy surgery, full recovery in 3 weeks, he was exceptionally kind and informative, very patient with all my questions. His office staff is the best of any doctor I have. Would recommend to my friends.

March 19th, 2012

Call another doctor

Do not schedule a surgery. This doctors office call me 30 min before my pre-op to tell me they wouldn't see me unless I had 1500 dollar deductible. They have lack of understanding how insurance works and they work with what the hospital tells them to do! The doctor is seriously rude-I feel bad for the staff!

February 21st, 2012

very rude office staff. He has limited hours for appointments. be prepared for appointments to be rescheduled, several times

October 12th, 2011

Dr. Watterson is great. The only complaint I have is that his so called office manager does not return phone calls, it has been 3 months and I have yet to see a $10.00 refund due to an overcharge that I brought to their attention right away. I have called no less than 10 times and keep getting the run-around. So frustrating and I am not going back to his office because of this. He and Jean (his nurse) are great. Any money or business related manners=horrible.

September 9th, 2011

Great Doctor and Caring Staff

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Watterson. I have been having trouble walking and was very nervous about being able to get onto the examing table, ect. I have been going to this doctor for 5 years or more and he is always a very caring doctor and takes his time with me. He and his nurse went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and did all they could to ease my nervousness. I highly recommend this doctor. He and his nurse are the BEST.

August 30th, 2011

Unpleasant

I had a most unpleasant experience with Dr. Watterson, so much so I changed OB's mid pregnancy. He was arrogant to the point of being downright rude, and rushed during the few appointments I had with him. That being said his nurse is very kind and even called to see why I did not return to see him. Be wary of the one woman works out of her house billing dept. She tried to collect 1 year after my last office visit, was extremely rude and only after I sent her copies of my insurance claims and check statements did she evidently concede I did not owe. In fact, I overpaid but never heard from her again:(

April 6th, 2011

He answered all questions i had with detail. He was my doctor with both of my children and i never felt so comfortable with asking questions with things i did not understand. i think this doctor is awsome and will never go to a different ob. i do recommend him to all of my friends.

August 14th, 2010

I loooooove Dr. Watterson!! He is very good and knows his stuff. And he is also considered to do reconstructive surgery so he got the eye and hands, if u rip or tear you wouldnt even be able to tell, he does an amazingg job at that!!! Also very knowledgeable!! He's been doing this for like 41years, I love him, and let me not forget his staff, they are the BEST!!! The only thing if your baby would to be breech he does not do anything to try and turn the baby he will do c-section:-( But i have nothing bad to say about him, love him and definitely recommend him!!!