Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  A partner in your healthcare  |  show details
by Nicole Wing on Jan 28th, 2014

I had been going to another Neurologist for about 8 years before going to Dr.White, an Epilepsy specialist. I have learned more about my condition in the short time I have been going to see him, which is about a year or so then I had in the 8 years with the other doctor. I feel comfortable talking to him, describing those "weird" feelings that come with seizures. I think because of that openess we are able to come up with a good game plan. I appreciate having someone I feel is working with me.

|  Best out There!!  |  show details
by Ashley on Nov 1st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr White for over 15yrs. He has since day one listened to every word I have had to say and concern that I have. He has even called me after hours to follow up with me and my plan of care. He and Barn made a great team, and I am saddened that Barn has retired, buy will continue to stay a faithful Dr White patient! He has always been a great Dr and no matter the distance, I will see him!

|  his way or no way  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2013

Dr. White is totally unwilling to listen to anything we had to to say. If you don't have Insurance he will rush you along & give you sugar pills instead of actually finding out what is going on with you. If you question him at all he will close your file & walk out on you. I've never had a dr. with a bigger God complex than dr. White. I can't believe he still has a jo b as a dr.

Jan 11th, 2011

Dr. White has been my doc. for years! He is the best and I would recommend him to anyone. He is caring and understanding and listens to what you have to say. You can just tell that he cares about how the best way to take care of you.He and Barb are awesome, so if you are looking for a neurologist, go to Dr. White and you will look no further!

by Tammy Vaughan on Nov 9th, 2010

He is the best doctor that I have ever had. Gentel and understanding with all of my needs. He will get you in to see him same day if possible.

by JessicaG on Jan 18th, 2009 on yahoo.com

This wonderful man has taken care of my husband and his epilepsy for years, and truly cares about the future of the situation. We are so grateful to have Dr. White and Barb on our side. God bless them both for always being there for us!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jul 11th, 2006 on yahoo.com

He's the Best!: I went to Dr. White for nearly seven years and it broke my heart when I had to move out of state and switch doctors. He listens to the paitent even when that person is younger, and does anything in his power to make that persons life what

Read Full Review at yahoo.com