A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Wines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Wines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Wines, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Angiography
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wines graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wines has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Hendersonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip A Wines MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Wines practice?
- Dr. Phillip Wines has 5 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Wines practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Goodlettsville, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.