A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Wines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Wines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wines
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Wines, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Angiography
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wines graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wines has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Hendersonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip A Wines MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Wines practice?
- Dr. Phillip Wines has 6 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Wines practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Goodlettsville, TN and Hendersonville, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.