A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Wines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Wines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Wines, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Angiography
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wines graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wines has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wines accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Wines practice?
Dr. Phillip Wines practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Goodlettsville, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.