Learn more about Dr. Phillip Wines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Wines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wines
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Wines, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Angiography
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wines graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wines has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Hendersonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip A Wines MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Wines practice?
- Dr. Phillip Wines has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Wines practices Cardiovascular Disease near Goodlettsville, TN.
See Goodlettsville Cardiologists.