A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Wunder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Wunder, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Wunder, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wunder graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wunder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Andrew Wunder DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Wunder practice?
- Dr. Phillip Wunder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Wunder practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA.
See Diamond Bar Internists and Diamond Bar Family Physicians.