Learn more about Dr. Phillip Wunder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Wunder, Internist, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wunder
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wunder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Wunder, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wunder graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wunder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Andrew Wunder DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip A. Wunder practice?
- Dr. Phillip Wunder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Wunder practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA.
See Diamond Bar Internists and Diamond Bar Family Physicians.