Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Zager
Dr. Phillip Zager, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Zager is affiliated with UNM Hospital (Univ of NM), University Hospital - New Mexico and UNM Health Sciences Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Zager has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Phillip Zager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. David Buchwald
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi47
Dr. Darlene Gabaldon
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi10
Dr. John Brandt
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi29