A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Zaret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Zaret is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaret graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaret has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip D DO Zaret DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip D. Zaret practice?
- Dr. Phillip Zaret has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Zaret practices Family Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Buena Park, CA.
See La Mirada Primary Care Doctors.