Learn more about Dr. Phillip Zaret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Zaret is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaret
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaret Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaret graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaret has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Zaret DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Zaret practice?
- Dr. Phillip Zaret has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Zaret practices Family Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Primary Care Doctors.