A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Zaret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Zaret is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaret
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zaret Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaret graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zaret has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Zaret DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Zaret practice?
- Dr. Phillip Zaret has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Zaret practices Family Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Buena Park, CA and Brea, CA.
See La Mirada Primary Care Doctors.