A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Zinni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Zinni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zinni
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zinni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Lower Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Manipulations
- Orthopedic Manipulation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinni graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Zinni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Charles Zinni DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip C. Zinni practice?
- Dr. Phillip Zinni has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Zinni practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Lompoc, CA.
See Lompoc Primary Care Doctors, Lompoc Family Physicians, and Lompoc Pain Management Doctors.