Learn more about Dr. Phillip Zinni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Zinni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zinni
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Zinni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Lower Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Manipulations
- Orthopedic Manipulation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinni graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Zinni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Charles Zinni DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip C. Zinni practice?
- Dr. Phillip Zinni has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Zinni practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Lompoc, CA.
See Lompoc Family Physicians and Lompoc Pain Management Doctors.