A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillips Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winter
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillips Winter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Winter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillips Henry Winter MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Phillips H. Winter practice?
- Dr. Phillips Winter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillips Winter practices Otolaryngology near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Zeeland, MI and Grand Haven, MI.
See Holland Otolaryngologists.