A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillis Mims-Gillum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillis Mims-Gillum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mims-Gillum
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Mims-Gillum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Intrauterine Devices (IUD)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillis Mims-Gillum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 31 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Female Infertility
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mims-Gillum graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mims-Gillum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillis Cherie Mims-Gillum MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Phillis C. Mims-Gillum practice?
- Dr. Phillis Mims-Gillum has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillis Mims-Gillum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.