A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philmore Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philmore Blake is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blake
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Blake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philmore Blake, FACS, FICS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Blake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philmore Alexander Blake FACS, FICS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Philmore A. Blake practice?
- Dr. Philmore Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. Philmore Blake practices Urology near Lake Jackson, TX.
See Lake Jackson Urologists.