A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philo Calhoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philo Calhoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philo Calhoun, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calhoun graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Calhoun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Roseburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philo Calhoun MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Philo Calhoun practice?
- Dr. Philo Calhoun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philo Calhoun practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Roseburg, OR and Santa Fe, NM.
See Portland Surgeons.