Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philomena Asante
Dr. Philomena Asante, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Marblehead, MA and Boston, MA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Asante is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Winchester Hospital and North Shore Medical Center - Salem Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Philomena Asante has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Philomena Asante is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Deborah Frank
Boston, MA 0.06 mi41
Dr. Sabrina Assoumou
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Boston, MA 0.06 mi12
Dr. Stephen Ko
Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine
Boston, MA 0.06 mi13