A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philomena Osimiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philomena Osimiri is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philomena Osimiri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osimiri graduated from Univ Of Hlth Sci Antigua, Sch Of Med, St Johns, Antigua.
Dr. Osimiri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philomena O Osimiri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philomena O. Osimiri practice?
- Dr. Philomena Osimiri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philomena Osimiri practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wylie, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.