Learn more about Dr. Philomena Osimiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philomena Osimiri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osimiri
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Osimiri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philomena Osimiri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osimiri graduated from Univ Of Hlth Sci Antigua, Sch Of Med, St Johns, Antigua.
Dr. Osimiri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philomena O Osimiri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Philomena O. Osimiri practice?
- Dr. Philomena Osimiri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philomena Osimiri practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wylie, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.