Dr. Philomena Pirozzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Philomena Pirozzi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Philomena Pirozzi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2016

Very caring and knowledgeable

Dr Pirozzi has been my FP for all of her 32 yrs. I have always been given the needed time and respect that patient would want when seeing his/her phys ...

January 15th, 2016

Good doctor

I've been seeing Dr Pirozzi for more than 20 years. She's a great doctor

February 19th, 2014

Not very happy.

I have been seeing Pirozzi since for years. I have come to the realization that I don't like going to her. I always felt like she rushed through my appointments and did not explain diagnosis in a way that I didn't leave confused. She was very pushy about certain things, for example, she was always wanting me to take birth control even if I told her that I don't do well on it. After several appointment like this I decided to change my primary doctor .

March 18th, 2013

patient

I have seen Dr. Perozzi for 10 years, but the office is always long wait, and recently she has changed to earn more profit if she order medication from her computer, Now she is ordering your medicine from her computer if you only ask for prescription slip. I was disappointed by that she order my prescription without my permission. My lab work showed it my health was good, and I asked for prescription slip only, but she ordered thru her computer right there. she said I have to cancel it myself if I don't want it now. I called CVS, and they wouldn't cancel it because Dr. Pezozzi has ordered it. I am still with outstanding balance because this issue.

September 15th, 2010

Colonoscopies aren't just for 50 year olds

Asked if a colonoscopy was recommended for myself due to a family history of Stage IV Metastatic Colon Cancer (Aunt) and a parent with polyps removed. Dr. Pirozzi's answer was "no I was not 50 yet and had no symptoms". Two years later I was diagnosed with an anal tear and received a colonoscopy which showed a cancerous tumor. I was diagnosed with Stage IV Metastic Colon Cancer which spread to my lungs. Had I received the colonoscopy two years prior the outcome would have been much better.

January 15th, 2009

A good clinician and a fine person

I've been Dr. Pirozzi's patient for a number of years. She is very attentive and easy to talk to.

December 1st, 2015