A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philomina Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philomina Thomas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Thomas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philomina C. Thomas practice?
Dr. Philomina Thomas practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.