A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philomina Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philomina Thomas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philomina Thomas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Thomas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philomina C Thomas BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Philomina C. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Philomina Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philomina Thomas practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.