Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Phineas Hyams
Phineas Hyams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Phineas Hyams is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center and Cedars Medical Center. He speaks English.
Phineas Hyams has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Phineas Hyams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Peter Lindo
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi21
Dr. Luis Raez
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi25
Dr. Pedro Martinez-Clark
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi15