A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phiroze Billimoria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billimoria
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Billimoria Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Billimoria graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Billimoria has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phiroze Edulji Billimoria MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Phiroze E. Billimoria practice?
- Dr. Phiroze Billimoria has 1 office location.
Dr. Phiroze Billimoria practices Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.