Dr. Phithao Nguyen DO Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology South Barrington, IL

September 4th, 2016
Worst Doctor I've ever have been too. She only asked me about stuff that didn't matter o what I was feeling. I had my colonosapy and endoscopy on Wednesday and she said that there were some thing that needed to be tested. I called back a week later and found out that she was on vacation and to call back Monday.I called back on Monday they said they would call me back. Called back on Tuesday and they told me she hadn't even seen that I had called.mean while I still feel like crap. She never called me back. So on Wednesday I called a new doctor. I finally got a call back on Thursday( after I all ready went to a doctor and let them get my records from her). Needless to say I never called them back. I would not recommend this doctor

August 1st, 2016
I like her
Very good doctor. always in a hurry. tells u the truth... no sugar coating

November 5th, 2015
Very good
She listens well and is very understanding of fear but gives you the facts and then allows you to come to your own conclusion. I would recommend her to others.

September 30th, 2015
I have been with her for 10 years after an esophagectomy. pI have has over 40 dilitations/Endoscopys with her with NO troubles or after effects. Friendly, polite and feels more like family than anything. Also, when necessary, I have had GREAT follow-up with her partners (Missawa & Spies).

August 9th, 2014
Dr. Nguyen correctly diagnosed my condition after a colonoscopy. I had been to at least 3 gastroenterologists previously, none of whom diagnosed correctly. She communicates with my internist and rheumatologist for coordinated treatment. She takes time to explain and answers my questions to my satisfaction.

April 19th, 2011
Annonymous
Worse visit to a doctor I have ever had. She had terrible bedside manors and I left there more confused than when I went. All she wanted to do was make money on me and suggested I have a colonoscopy and biopsy at age 42 for no known reason besides my complaint of a rash in the bum area.