A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phoebe Dann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phoebe Dann, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dann graduated from New York University.
Dr. Dann has 53 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Coleman County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phoebe H Dann MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Phoebe H. Dann practice?
- Dr. Phoebe Dann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phoebe Dann practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.