A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phoebe Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phoebe Harvey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phoebe Harvey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Lawrence Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phoebe Elizabeth Harvey MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Phoebe E. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Phoebe Harvey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phoebe Harvey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See Rye Internists, Rye Hematologists, and Rye Oncologists.