Learn more about Dr. Phoebe Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phoebe Harvey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phoebe Harvey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harvey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phoebe Elizabeth Harvey MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Phoebe E. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Phoebe Harvey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Phoebe Harvey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Salem, OR.
See Rye Internists, Rye Hematologists, and Rye Oncologists.