A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phoebe Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phoebe Lu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phoebe Lu, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center-Petrie Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phoebe Do Ming Lu MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Phoebe D. Lu practice?
- Dr. Phoebe Lu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phoebe Lu practices Dermatology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Westfield Dermatologists.