A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phoebe Rabbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phoebe Rabbin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phoebe Rabbin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rabbin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phoebe Ellen Rabbin MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Phoebe E. Rabbin practice?
- Dr. Phoebe Rabbin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phoebe Rabbin practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.