A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phoebe Trubowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phoebe Trubowitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phoebe Trubowitz, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trubowitz graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Trubowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peacehealth Sw Medical Center
- Sw Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phoebe Rowand Trubowitz MD is a female Oncologist , has 17 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Phoebe R. Trubowitz practice?
- Dr. Phoebe Trubowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Phoebe Trubowitz practices Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Oncologists.