A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phoebe Trubowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phoebe Trubowitz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trubowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trubowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phoebe Trubowitz, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Trubowitz graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Trubowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phoebe Rowand Trubowitz MD is a female Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Phoebe R. Trubowitz practice?
- Dr. Phoebe Trubowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Phoebe Trubowitz practices Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Oncologists.