A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phoebus Dhrymes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phoebus Dhrymes, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhrymes
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhrymes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Impulse Control Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhrymes graduated from Suny, Dwnstate M C Coll Med. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dhrymes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phoebus James Dhrymes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Phoebus J. Dhrymes practice?
- Dr. Phoebus Dhrymes has 1 office location.
Dr. Phoebus Dhrymes practices Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Adolescent Specialists.