A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phoebus Dhrymes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phoebus Dhrymes, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhrymes
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhrymes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Impulse Control Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhrymes graduated from Suny, Dwnstate M C Coll Med. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dhrymes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phoebus James Dhrymes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Phoebus J. Dhrymes practice?
- Dr. Phoebus Dhrymes has 1 office location.
Dr. Phoebus Dhrymes practices Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Adolescent Specialists.