Dr. Phong Bui MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Westminster, CA

June 1st, 2014
Trusted Doctor
I agree with most of the reviews. Dr. Bui certainly is a caring and compassionate doctor. My experience under his care has been exceptional. He cares about solution but most importantly I have input in the medical decision. I want to spend a lot of money on certain cosmetic procedures but he advised me against them because I won't be able to achieve the look I want. He spent time listened to my needs and concerns and did not promise what he can't deliver. The staffs are nice and friendly. One of them was inexperience at first but we got familiar quickly. His nurse is awesome. She is also attentive like the doctor. He get my vote for the best doctor.

July 3rd, 2013
Great Doctor - Horrible front office staff - Almost change drs because of them.
Dr. Bui is a great doctor. He is concerned and takes his time with his patients. The problem with this office is the front office staff are often rude and not be very helpful. I called into check on the status of a very urgent procedure and I was told it is pending with your insurance and hung up on. I called my insurance - the office never submitted the forms as said. I called back and complained and the girl hung up on me. I like Dr Bui and I trust him with my life but it is BECAUSE he is so good I will stay with this office. If it were based on his front staff I would not ever go back or recommend them at all.

March 29th, 2013
Great Dr., Helpful and informative staff, Terrific fish aquriaum!
Dr. Bui REALLY listened to what I had to say, and addressed my issues before I had a chance to ask or even voice my concerns. He first asked, "Why have you come here?" And after hearing my issues, he asked "And what do you want me to do for you?" I felt as though I had complete control over my treatment, which is rare in today's medical world. His touch is both gentle and reassuring at the same time. And although I'd waited a while to see Dr. Bui, in the end, I felt as though he had allocated a larger time slot to help me feel more comfortable and address all of my concerns before doing his exam. GO SEE THIS DOCTOR....

September 18th, 2011
Very Good Doctor
Dr Bui is a caring and knowlegable doctor. Staff is nice and accomodating. Office is beautiful. They helped me get IUD for free. I refer all my girlfriends here. Busy plaza, so parking is bad on weekends.

May 18th, 2011
Very good doctor. Nice nurses. Quick response. Excellent service. Highly recommend.

March 13th, 2011
Great Doctor! Nice Staff!
Dr Bui and his staff are always attentive to my needs and patient with my questions/concerns. Its nice to walk into a doctors office where everyone knows you and are concerned with the problems you are dealing with. I never had problems with them not answering my calls like the previous review. Dr Bui spends a lot of time with me and his staff is very caring. Office is clean and organized. Highly recommended!

December 1st, 2010
I LOVE Dr. Bui and his staff.
Dr. Bui is patient with me and spends a lot of time addressing my concerns. He has the most beautiful office and his nurses are efficient and pretty. Everyone there is friendly and caring. They remember personal details about me and my family despite the volume of patients they see.

November 23rd, 2010
The Best OB!
I've been to several doctors before my friend recommended Dr Bui. Although it is difficult to make appointments sometimes, the wait is so worth it. He offers ultrasounds at every visit, is always concerned about my high-risk condition, very professional, knowlegable, and caring. He answered my calls even in the middle of the night and is very thorough with answering questions. I always felt rushed with other doctors. His office staff is very personable and bends over backwards to accommodate my needs. They even offered to pick me up when I didn't have a ride to my appt. Would highly recommend to all my friends.

November 2nd, 2010
Unable to make contact
I have called his office on a daily basis and have received viocemail everytime. They have never returned a phone call. When call I called today the viocemail was full. I have also sent faxes that need to be signed by him and have had no responce. My friend has had similar experinces. NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!

May 7th, 2010
Spent 15 minutes on me and charged 80 bucks for it?

April 15th, 2010
I was glad to have Dr Bui took care of my emergent condition and made the correct diagnose. He was very caring and professional. During the follow up, his office staffs were attentive to my needs and patient with me although I was very needy.