A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phong Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phong Nguyen, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phong Tquince Nguyen MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phong T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Phong Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phong Nguyen practices Nuclear Medicine near Winchester, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Winchester Nuclear Medicine Physicians.