Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phong Nguyen
Dr. Phong Nguyen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Rafael, CA, with other offices in Redondo Beach, CA and Colton, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Rafael Medical Center, Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Providence Little Coof Mary. He speaks English.
Dr. Phong Nguyen has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Phong Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Rafael, CA.
Dr. Jamie Kendall-Weed
San Rafael, CA 0 mi4
Dr. Daniel Smith
San Rafael, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Srinivas Ganesh
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
San Rafael, CA 0 mi15