A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phong Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phong Tran is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Tran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phong Tran practice?
Dr. Phong Tran practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.