A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phong Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phong Tran is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Tran has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phong Tran MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phong Tran practice?
- Dr. Phong Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Phong Tran practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.