A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phot Luisiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phot Luisiri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luisiri
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Luisiri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phot Luisiri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Luisiri graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Luisiri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phot Luisiri MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Phot Luisiri practice?
- Dr. Phot Luisiri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phot Luisiri practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Rheumatologists.