Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phu Pham
Dr. Phu Pham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, VA, with another office in Springfield, VA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Pham is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Alexandria Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Phu Pham has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. Phu Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, VA.
Dr. Jo Ellen Cartmell
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Springfield, VA 0 mi32
Dr. Jeremias Tan
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Springfield, VA 0 mi18
Dr. Kamaljit Sethi
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Springfield, VA 0 mi47