A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phu Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phu Vu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phu Vu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Vu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phu Tien Vu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phu T. Vu practice?
- Dr. Phu Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Phu Vu practices Family Medicine near Manteca, CA.
See Manteca Family Physicians.