Learn more about Dr. Phu Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phu Truong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Truong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phu Truong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Truong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phu V Truong MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Phu V. Truong practice?
- Dr. Phu Truong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phu Truong practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Scott, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Hematologists, and Wichita Oncologists.