A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phu Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phu Truong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phu Truong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Truong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phu Van Truong MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Phu V. Truong practice?
- Dr. Phu Truong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phu Truong practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, KS and Wellington, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Hematologists, and Wichita Oncologists.