inactive

Phu D Vu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

January 19th, 2015
Rushed
I was in a MVA (motor vehicle accident) with damage to my jaw. It took Dr. Vu almost 2 hours to see me. He poked around my wounds and prescribed me within minutes. I was upset at the lack of thoroughness and the speedy diagnosis. I believe this happened because I don't have insurance.

June 7th, 2012
Father was flown by helicopter to St. Charles MO in cardiac arrest. It took Dr. Vu 50 minutes before he even looked at him and went into code blue within the first few minutes of evaluation. SSM and Dr. Vu took no responsiblity. Nice Job Dr. Vu you will never know what kind of man you let die by you and the hospital staff. NOTE: if someone is flown by helicopter that means life threatening not see you in 50 minutes as you should have met the helicopter on the pad when it landed. He could be here today. Also when he went into code blue they would not let family members in the room but SSM policy states family members can be at their side but the report Dr. Vu put together stated wife by his side not TRUE THEY BLOCKED US FROM COMING IN. CYA