A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phua Xiong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phua Xiong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phua Xiong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xiong graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Xiong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phua Xiong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phua Xiong practice?
- Dr. Phua Xiong has 1 office location.
Dr. Phua Xiong practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.