A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuc Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phuc Dang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Dang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- San Jose Med Ctr, San Jose, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans