A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuc Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phuc Dang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phuc Dang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Dang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
- San Jose Med Ctr, San Jose, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuc Cao Dang MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phuc C. Dang practice?
- Dr. Phuc Dang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phuc Dang practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists.